Services That we Offer
Our Service Domains
Every building’s window cleaning needs are unique. From office high rises to stadiums to shopping centers, Corporate Cleaning Services addresses even the most difficult-to-clean properties. Client satisfaction is assured through a step-by-step approach that is unmatched in the industry:
- Individual property assessments are made in preparing a proposal.
- A customized work plan is created so window cleaning teams perform jobs thoroughly, efficiently and safely.
- Jobs are auto-scheduled and confirmed via fax and/or email
- Supervisors assigned to each building personally monitor all visits.
- Each window washer carries a cell phone and supervisors utilize PDAs to respond immediately to any concerns or requests.
- Rapid response is provided for emergencies, special needs and inclement-weather rescheduling.
- Supervisors are available 24/7
Considerable lengths are taken to document the level of service provided to each client. Follow-up surveys are sent after each job to provide an additional opportunity for feedback. At job completion, the company’s President calls the Property Manager to ensure his or her satisfaction.
There’s a saying that a clean house is a sign of a wasted life. While this may not exactly be true, it’s certainly true that there are more important and enjoyable things to do than worry about keeping your home clean! With all your other responsibilities, you should be able to enjoy your free time as you please. Our home cleaning services are designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve and the time you need to enjoy your life and loved ones.
Our experts at The Cleaning Authority provide detailed residential cleaning services for our valued customers, designed to keep your property looking its best all year round. We offer different cleaning frequencies according to your needs and preferences, including every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, every four weeks, monthly, and occasional or one-time cleans.
We are an eco-friendly company, committed to protecting the environment with sustainable cleaning materials. We are one of the only cleaning companies to use only environmentally responsible or sustainable cleaning products. In addition, we use a thorough Detail-Clean Rotation System to ensure that your home looks good all the time.
Maid Hub Property Management Services take care of all types of residential/ commercial properties for their clients — houses, condos, multiplexes such as duplex and triplexes, and even small apartment complexes.
What we do:
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
B) Cost-Effective & Reliable Maintenance
Maintenance is a necessary expense in property management, and the return on your investment can be significantly impacted without timely, cost-effective repairs and upkeep. In the end, you’ll save time and money and ensure repairs are done in a professional manner, by trustworthy maintenance personnel.
Maid Hub Property Management Services has an extensive network of contractors, vendors and in-house staff to handle property maintenance and repair work. In addition, partnerships with national and local vendors provide discounted equipment and services and assists in minimizing maintenance expenses.
We are taking care of:
- Provide and oversee an in-house / outdoor maintenance staff
- Provide necessary training to maintenance staff
- Taking care for maintenance of electrical, plumbing, civil, drainage, swimming tank, STP plant, etc
- Establish a preventative maintenance SOP’s & policies to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide the network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf removal
- Removing trash and debris
- Taking care of ETP plant
- Swimming Tank cleaning
- Maintain and monitor for a 24 hour emergency repairing work
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work